1. How many Sura are in Holy Quran ?
2. How many Verses are in Holy Quran ?
3. How many dots are in Holy Quran ?
4. How many over bar (zaber) are in Holy Quran ?
5. How many under bar ( Zaer ) are in Holy Quran ?
6. How many Raque are in Holy Quran ?
7. How many stop ( Waqf ) are in Holy Quran ?
8. How many Thashdeed are in Holy Quran ?
9. How many letters are in Holy Quran ?
10 How many pash are in Holy Quran ?
11 How many Madd are in Holy Quran ?
12 How many words are in Holy Quran ?
13 How many parts are in the Holy Quran?
14 How many times is Bismillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem repeated ?
15 How many Sura start with Bismillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem ?
16 How many times is the word ‘Quran’ repeated in Holy Quran ?
17 Which is the longest Sura of Holy Quran ?
18 What is the best drink mentioned in Holy Quran ?
19 The best eatable thing in the Quran?
20 Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Quran ?
21 The longest verse of Holy Quran is in which Sura?
22 The most disliked thing by the Allah that is Halal is?
23 Which letter is used the most in Holy Quran?
24 Which letter is used the least in Holy Quran ?
25 Which is the best night mentioned in Holy Quran ?
Night of Qadar.
26 Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Quran ?
27 Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ?
28 Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ?
29 How many words are in the longest Sura of Holy Quran ?
30 How many words are in the smallest Sura of Holy Quran ?
31 Which Surah of Holy Quran is called the mother of Quran ?
32 How many Surah start with Alhamduallah?
5- Fatiha,Inaam, Kahf, Saba & Fatr.
33 Which Surah has the same number of verses as the number of the Holy
Taqveer, 114 verses.
34 How many Surah’s name is only one letter ?
Three, Qaf, Sad & Noon.
35 How many Sura’s start with word ” Inna ” ?
Four sura – Fatha, Nuh,Qadr, Qausar.
36 Which Surah has the number of its verses equal to the number of
Saf, 14 verses.
37 Which sura are called Musabbahat ?
Esra, Hadeed, Hsar, Juma, Taghabun & Aala.
38 How many surah are Makkahi and how many are Madani?
Macci 86, Madni 28.
39 Which sura is the name of the tribe of the Holy Prophet ?
40 Which surah is called the heart of Holy Quran ?
41 In which surah is the name of Allah repeated five times ?
42 Which surah are named Azaiam ?
Sajdah, Fusselat, Najum & Alaq.
43 Which surah is the name of one Holy war ?
44 Which surah is on the name of metal ?
45 Which surah does not start with Bismellah ?
46 Which surah is called ‘ Aroos-ul-Quran ?
47 Which surah is considered as 1/3 of holy Quran ?
48 The names of how many surah are with out dot ?
Hamd, Raad, Toor, Room, Masad.
49 Which surah did Besmillah come twice ?
50 How many surah start with the Initials ( Mukette’at )
51 Which Surah was revealed twice ?
52 In which Surah is the back biter condemed?
53 In which Surah is the name of Allah repeated in every verse ?
54 In which Surah is the letter ‘Fa’ not it?
55 Which Surah are called Mozwethatan
Falk & Nas.
56 Which Surah if their name sare reversed remain the same ?
Lael & Tabbat.
57 Which Surah if its first letter is removed becomes the name of a city in
58 Which Surah start with word ‘ Tabarak Allthey
Mulk & Furkan
59 Macci Surah were revealed in how many years ?
60 Madani Surah were revealed in how many years ?
61 Which surah start with word Kad ?
Mujadala & Momenoon.
62 Which Surah is related to Hazrat Ali ?
63 How many Surahs are in the 30th. Chapter ?
64 Which surah does every verse end with letter ‘Dal ‘ ?
65 Which Surah is revealed in respect of Ahllelbayet ?
66 In Which surah does every verse end with letter ‘ Ra ‘
67 In which surah the creation of human being mentioned ?
Sura Hijr V-26.
68 In which surah is the regulations for prisoner of war mentioned ?
69 Which surah has the laws about marriage ?
70 Which surah if its name is reversed becomes the name of one bird ?
71 In which surah is the story of the worship of cow of Bani Esra’iel
72 In which surah is the law of inheritance mentioned?
73 In which surah is the Hegira of Holy Prophet mentioned ?
74 In which Surah are the 27 Attributes of God mentioned ?
• Kalima Tayyaiba is mentioned in Quran for 2 times.
• The word Quran means “read one”.
• 114 total number of Surah.
• Surah means city of Refuge.
• 86 Makki Surah.
• 28 Madine Surah.
• 558 Rukus.
• Al-Baqrah is the longest Surah.
• Al- Kausar is the shortest Surah.
• Al-Nass is the last surah.
• 14 bows are in Quran.
• First bow occurs in 9th Para i.e Al-Inaam Surah.
• Al-Faitha is the preface of the holy Quran.
• Five verses were reveled in the first wahy.
• Namaz commanded in quran for 700 times.
• Al-Imarn is the surah in which Hajj is commanded.
• Al-Mudassar-2nd Revealed Surah.
• Al-Muzammil- 3rd Revealed Surah.
• Al-Tauba does not start with Bismillah.
• Al-Namal contains two Bismillahs.
• Three surah starts with curse.
• 6666 is the number of Ayats.
• 29 total number of Mukata’t.
• Hazrat Usman was the first Hafiz of the Holy Quran.
• Hazrat Khalid Bin Saeed, the first writer of Wahy.
• Gap between first wahy and second wahy was 6 months.
• 12 Ghazawahs described in Holy Quran.
• Abdullah Ibn Abbas, the first commentator of the Quran and also known as interpreter of the Quaran.
• In surah Al-Saf, Hoy prophet is addressed as Ahmed.
• Ghar-e-Sor is mentioned in Surah Al-Tauba.
• 4 Surhas starts with Qul. (chkd)
• Hazrat Umar proposed the compilation of Holy Quran.
• Al- Nasr is known as Surah Widah.
• First annulled order of holy quran was the transfer of Qibla.
• The word Islam occurs 6 times in the Quran.
• Abdul Malik Marwan applied the dots in the Holy Quran.
• Hajjaj bin yousuf applied diacritical points in Quaran.
• 8 Siparas starts with Bismillah.
• 37 total number of surah in last parah.
• Al- Baqrah and Surah Al-Nissa is spread over 3 Parahs.
• Al-Falq and Al-Nas revealed at the same time.
• 3 Surah starts with “Ya Ayananabiyau”.
• City of Rome is mentioned in Holy Quran.
• Surah Yaseen is known as Heart of Quran.
• Suran Rehman is known as beauty of Quran.
• Tafseer Ibn Kaseer was written by Hafiz Ismaeed Bin Umar-Imam Ud Din.
• First revealed surah was Al Alaq, 96 in arrangement
• Complete revelation in 23 years.
• Subject of Holy Quran is Man.
• Last Surah reveled in Al-Nasr.
• Risalat means to convey message.
• 25 prophets mentioned in holy Quran.
• Holy Quran consist 105684 words and 3236700 letters.
• Longest Ayat of Holy Quran is Ayatul Kursi.
• 6 Surah start with the name of prophets.
• Surah maryam wholly revealed for a woman.
• In Bani Israeel and Al-Najaf the event of Miraj is explained.
• Last revelation descended on 3rd Rabi-ul Awal and it was written by Abi- Bin Kab. (chk)
• Language of Divine Books.
• Taurat Hebrew
• Injil Siriac
• Zubur Siriac
• Holy Quran Arabic.
• Taurat was the first revealed book.
• Holy Quran was reveled in 22y 5m 14 days.
• There are 7 stages in Holy Quran.
• Abdullah Ibn Abbas is called as leader of commentators.
• Apollo 15 placed the copy of the Holy Quran on the moon.
• Tarjama-ul-Quaran is written by Abdul-Kalam Azad.
• Theodore Bailey in 1143 translated Holy Quran in Latin, for the first time.
• First Muslim interpreter of Quran in English is Khalifa Abdul Hakeem.
• Shah Waliullah Translated Holy Quran in Persian and Shah Rafiuddin in Urdu in 1776.
• Hafiz Lakhvi translated Holy Quran in Punjabi.
• Ross translated the Holy Quran in to English.
• Surah Alaq was revealed on 18th Ramzan.(contradictory)
• Number of Aayats in al-Bakar is 286.
• Longest Makki Surah is Aaraf.
• Second longest Surah is Ashrah/Al-Imran.
• Surah Kausar has 3 Aayats.
• First Surah compilation wise is Surah Fatiha.
• Fatiha means opening.
• Fatiha contains 7 aayats.
• Fatiha is also called Ummul Kitab.
• First surah revealed in Madina was surah Fatiha.
• Surah Fatiha revealed twice-in Makkah & Madina.
• Angles mentioned in Quran are7.
• Meaning of Aayat is Sign.
• Meaning of Hadith is to take.
• Stone mentioned in Quran is ruby (Yaakut).
• First Sajda occurs in 9th Para, Al-Inaam Surah.
• Longest Surah (al-Bakr) covers 1/12th of Quran.
• Madni Surahs are generally longer.
• Madni Surahs consist of1/3rd of Quran.
• Makki Surahs consist of2/3rd of Quran.
• Surah Ikhlas is 112 Surah of Quran.
• First complete Madni Surah is Baqarah.
• Names of Quran mentioned in Quran is 55.
• Surahs named after animals are 4 in number.
• Namal means Ant.
• Surah Inaam means Camel.
• Surah Nahl means Honey bee.
• Surah Ankaboot means spider.
• The major part of Quran is revealed at night time.
• Generally aayats of Sajida occur in Makki Surahs.
• 10 virtues are blessed for recitation of one word of Quran.
• Surah Anfal means Cave.
• In Naml two bismillah occur (2nds one is at aayat no:30)
• Surah Kahf means the cave.
• Muzammil means Wrapped in garments.
• Kausar means Abundance.
• Nasr means Help.